Kroger is a well-known grocery retail chain that was founded in the 1880s. Since its establishment, the prime motive of the company is to provide the best customer experience by offering quality products and services. To achieve this target, the company organized a platform where customers are invited to provide their opinions and suggestion. Kroger was the pioneer in the United States who launched consumer research in the 1970s.
Kroger uses valuable customer feedback in the best regards of the company’s plans, marketing strategies, and product/service development where needed. Kroger feedback contains information regarding customer experience, satisfaction, product quality, services, environment, prices, and staff behavior.
It hardly takes a few minutes to complete the Kroger feedback survey. Once you answered all the questions of the survey honestly, you can submit the form and hope for the win. Kroger provides commendable rewards to the winners that can be used in their next visit to the store for shopping.
It is important to clear that Kroger invites its customers to give both positive and negative comments honestly. This will not increase or decrease your winning chance but help the company to find the flaws and bridge the gap where needed.
Eligibility Criteria for the Survey
The eligibility criteria for participating in the Kroger feedback survey is as follows;
- To enter and win a chance to sweepstake, no purchase is necessary. You can participate in the survey without making any kind of payment.
- It is also important to note that a purchase will not increase your chance of winning sweepstakes.
- Kroger feedback is open to legal citizens/residents of 50 states of the United States except for New York, Florida, the District of Columbia, and Rhode Island.
- Anyone who is 18 years of age and older can participate in the Kroger feedback and win a chance to win cash rewards.
- Officers, employees, directors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, affiliates, and close family members (spouses, children, siblings, grandparents, parents, and members of the same household) are not eligible for the survey.
Methods of Participating In the Kroger Feedback to Win Sweepstakes
There are two main ways to enter the survey: online and/or by mail.
- The participant should access the online Krogerfeedback survey page through the website address printed on cash receipts given by the participating grocery retailers.
- On the survey page, you will be asked several questions regarding your experience at the stores.
- You need to present your basic information and contact details such as name, telephone number, address, and the survey code which is mentioned on your receipt.
- The participant will also require providing some additional information from the receipts such as date of visit, time of visiting the store, transaction number, and storage name.
- To enter the sweepstakes and get eligible for the draw, an online survey must be submitted within the specified time.
- In the mailing method, the participant is required to print the complete information including name, address, and telephone number on a postcard, and send it to the mailing address provided by the company.
- Mail-in entries must be postmarked and submitted no later than the 8th day of the following month to be eligible for the draw applicable to that entry period.
- There is no limit as to how many times you enter the survey through mail or online. However, if you are participating via the online method, each entry is limited to one per receipt. On the other hand, each mail-in entry should be mailed on a separate postcard.
- Three random drawings are conducted by (“Sweepstakes Administrator”) an independent judging organization.
- Each random drawing will award the grand prize of $5000 in Kroger gift cards and 100 first prizes, each consisting of $100 Kroger gift cards and Kroger Feedback 50 fuel points.
- The winning participants will be informed by email, telephone, or postal mail.
- In case of inability to contact the winning participant or the undeliverable prize notification will result in the award being fortified. This will be given to the alternate winner.
Customer feedback is important to keep your business going in the right direction. To make your visit more satisfactory and enhance customer experience, it is vital to share your feedback and suggestions honestly. Kroger feedback survey is therefore a useful survey program that offers its customers a chance to win sweepstakes and gift cards. For more details visit krogerfeedback.com